[squid-users] Multi auth_param ldap_auth

From: Stefano Carbonera <carbo_at_staff.inrete.it>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:24:59 +0200

Hello world!
with these instructions all users are authenticated with an AD server and if
they are members of group Users they can browse

auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid/ldap_auth -R -b
"dc=CICCIO,dc=dom" -D "cn=administrator,cn=Users,dc=CICCIO,dc=dom" -w
"xxcvfre" -f sAMAccountName=%s -h 10.1.2.3
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm SERVER Proxy CICCIO
auth_param basic credentialsttl 5 minutes

I have two question:

1) Is it possible add a rule to grant a user, belongs to another group for
example group TEST, to go in internet ?
    If yes can I add a specific acl with an externel file with the list of
sites he can visit?

    I explain me better.
    With command "auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid/ldap_auth"
    I would like that a user member of group User can browse everywhere in
internet.
    And another user, member of group TEST, can visit only the sites listed
into an external file.

Thank you
Stefano