[squid-users] Configuration issue

From: blacknasa <eldad_at_nrg.co.il>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 04:42:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I use the squid is a reverse proxy ...

my configuration is the following:

http_port 172.16.4.58:80 vport vhost
http_port 127.0.0.1:80
cache_peer my "Web server ip" parent 80 0 originserver default

i can connect to the squid and it does shows me the site (my acl is ok) ,
however in the Cache log i get the following message temporary disabling
(Not Found) digest from "my Web server ip"

I think that the Squid doest cache at all only pass the requests , cant it
be ?

btw i tried the configuration from the Wiki
(http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ReverseProxy) however it didnt work i
get an error in the start of the squid ...

Any help will be appreciated