[squid-users] external_acl_type and %{Header} [Squid 2.6]

From: Valter Douglas Lisbôa Jr. <douglas_at_trenix.com.br>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:10:13 -0300

I have a issue that I can find a consistent documentation to resolv. The squid
manual describe the %{Header} parameter of the external_acl_type in
squid.conf. But no mater what header I put, it always return a '-' to my
external helper.

So, Does the squid have any chance to give me the %{Content-Type} value of the
header?

I'm trying hard to find a way to give to the external program this
information, but I dind't find any hint on google.

--
Valter Douglas Lisbôa Jr.
Sócio-Diretor