Re: [squid-users] Invalid Response

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:49:41 +1200

Roy M. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some of our users will receive "Invalid Response" when they are
> uploading images thru HTTP (POST) using our web program:

You have a problem.

Start with giving us some details to work with.
Are you even using Squid? What details do you already have that makes
you think its a Squid-related problem?

All you ave mentioned is an un-named web program giving users an error
page via unspecified methods, for unknown reasons, when given unknown
information in an HTTP POST. This occurs inconsistently, and for unknown
reasons. And the error page tells users that some software somewhere of
unknown location and type can't can't handle the response to their request.

Amos