Re: [squid-users] external_acl_type and %{Header} [Squid 2.6]

From: Valter Douglas Lisbôa Jr. <douglas_at_trenix.com.br>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:11:51 -0300

Em Wednesday 27 August 2008 21:19:15 Amos Jeffries escreveu:

> > OK, I find my error. I looking for headers only on reply not on request.
> >
> > It's works fine and are detecting the Content-Type send by browsers and
> > others
> > programs.
> >
> > Until here all is fine but I need the reply headers too. I put the acl in
> > http_reply_access to verify the reply now, and it appears to not verifyng
> > the
> > server header. Any clues?
>
> Ooh, you have uncovered a big missing piece in Squid.
Oh no!

> Most people use the rep_mime_type ACL, but I take it you are doing more
> than just matching against it.
Exactly. I'm current developing a application who query some complex
interations between username, content-type, IP, port and others. Part of it
is to block streamming audio/video from web.

Actualy I do it with rep_mime_type on http_reply_header and it function, but I
trying to migrate it to a new system with squid on background.

Neither 2.7/3.0 can do it?

--
Valter Douglas Lisbôa Jr.
Sócio-Diretor