[squid-users] mark outgoing squid packets

From: Luis Casalini <lcuccarollo_at_uniksat.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:19:05 -0300

Hello

We use squid, with tcp_outgoind_address to identify download files like .exe
.jpg, etc and download then by eth1 and all other traffic by eth0.

We want send to the local network the packets coming from squid, in two
classes, one for traffic come from eth0 and other from traffic come eth1.

We canīt mark the packets come from eth0 and eth1 to squid, or mark loss. We
try with mark and connmark but not found or make some rule bad.

Can any help?

Thankyou