RE: [squid-users] Cache Manager query (objects/vm_objects)

From: Joe Tiedeman <Joe.Tiedeman_at_hesa.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:07:41 +0100

 Having relooked at cache_object://localhost/objects, it appears that
there are quite a few objects listed as "NOT_IN_MEMORY", I assume that
these are cached on disk, but they don't include the URL and method
which the "IN_MEMORY" objects do, is there any way to determine this?

Cheers

Joe

Joe Tiedeman
Support Analyst
Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA)
95 Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 1HZ
T 01242 211167 F 01242 211122 W www.hesa.ac.uk