Fw: [squid-users] 302,303 redirect

From: chudy fernandez <chudy_fernandez_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:05:25 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry Adrian. Actually he told me its more complex. thats why i ask squid-users for an idea or work around for this.

With 302(move temporarily) and 303(see other) HTTP status code. 3XX code actually a redirect(correct me if im wrong) so what if squid will just follow the redirect before squid process its content...
or squid will just bypass this redirects. So that the 303/302content will not be process by storeurl.

by the way i've also tried;
acl location rep_header Location . <- where 302/303 or redirect has always Location header(i think)
cache deny location
still not working so i assume cache deny is a request processing....
the only thing i know that works is;
access_log ..... location

my other weird idea(just for workaround) if we could inject no-cache to those content with header that has a Location in order impose proper caching is it possible?