RE: [squid-users] wccp working config example

From: Nuno Silva <nsilva_at_acss.min-saude.pt>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:42:48 +0100

Another question...should i see the requests from users in the
access.log? (because I'm not)
I'm trying to filter the requests by category (no porn, no gambling, no
streaming....and so on), mas it seems that if I use the Squid as
transparent proxy it doesn't apply the ACL's in squid.conf (but if I use
the squid as my proxy, it works)

Best regards,
Nuno Silva