[squid-users] Australian Development Meetup 2008 - Notes

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:44:38 +0800

G'day,

I've started publishing the notes from the presentations and developer
discussions that we held at the Yahoo!7 offices last month.
You can find them at
http://www.squid-cache.org/Conferences/AustraliaMeeting2008/ .

I'm going to try and make sure any further
mini-conferences/discussions/etc which happen go up there so people
get more of an idea of whats going on.

Who knows, eventually there may be enough interest to hold a
reasonably formal Squid conference somewhere.. :)

Adrian