[squid-users] problem with voice chat

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <wlagmay_at_yanbulink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:09:01 +0300 (AST)

Dears,

I know that my question is not covers by this forum, however I am trying my luck that maybe somebody knows.

With Fecora Core version 4 (kernel 2.4 or 2.5) I am using a SAME target instead of SNAT to enable voice chat for our clients. However with Fedora Core 9 (kernel 2.6.26.3-29) SAME is not working. Can any body help me on how to use the latest kernel and at the same enabling the voice chat for all messenger type and applications.

Again my apologies for sending this message to this forum but I really need help.

Thank you and best regards,

Wennie