[squid-users] Reverse proxy with LDAP authentication

From: Andrew Struiksma <astruiksma_at_esd189.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:04:58 -0700

We have a company intranet server running Apache2 on Debian 4. Currently it is only available on our LAN. We would like to make it available outside our LAN. However, we want users to have to authenticate against our Active Directory when they are coming from the outside. Once they have authenticated, they should have full access to the internal website. Is this something that Squid can do?

Thanks!

Andrew