[squid-users] Restrict clients to specific outgoing IP addresses

From: JL <bearmeat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:52:59 -0700

I have several individuals connecting to my Squid proxy server and I
also have Squid configured to use multiple outgoing IP addresses.

So, for example, say I have 3 clients that connect to my Squid proxy
server with the following IP addresses:

Client #1: 111.111.111.1
Client #2: 111.111.111.2
Client #3: 111.111.111.3

My server has 7 IP addresses:
IP #1: 222.222.222.1
IP #2: 222.222.222.2
IP #3: 222.222.222.3
IP #4: 222.222.222.4
IP #5: 222.222.222.5
IP #6: 222.222.222.6
IP #7: 222.222.222.7

I want the following conditions:
1) I want to restrict Client#1 so that he can only use IP#1, IP#2, and IP#5.
2) I want to restrict Client#2 so that he can only use IP#3 and IP#7
3) I want to restrict Client#3 so that he can only use IP#6

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.