[squid-users] squid setup in a DMZ 1 -->DMZ-2 ---> to give internet access to a LAN machine (where weblogic needs internet access)

From: kk CHN <kkchn.cdac_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:19:42 +0530

People ;

 I have 2 server boxes one in DMZ-1 and the other in DMZ-2 ,
DMZ-1 machine having internet connection,DMZ-2 not having Internet
connection, an application in weblogic appserver (thats in a LAN
machine which can communicate only with DMZ -2 machine) .

Note:
( In this LAN machine there is the HTTP Proxy (host name , proxy
port etc ..) directives for weblogic server to configure )..

 How can I make the LAN machine to access Internet( InterNet --->
DMZ-1 ---> DMZ-2--->LAN machine with Weblogic) ?

where are all I have to use squid inorder to make the LAN
machine to access the internet ?

I am a newbe in this kind of setup, sorry for my ignorance if any ..
   but I can pick up if you able to give general Picture of the
setup with squid for achieving this ..

let me request all of you to share your expertise and tips to achieve this ..

any hints most welcome .

Thanks in advance
KK.