[squid-users] User bandwidth balancing

From: Sebastian Jaurena <seba.jaurena_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 20:01:05 +0200

Hi, me again,

I need know if is possible to divide the bandwidth acording the number
of users, and at the same time, any user can't consume more than x
bytes/second.

For example:

I have 1Mb and the max bandwidth allowed is 400Kb/s per user.

1. One user connect to the proxy, so, this user have at most 400kb/s.
2. Another user connect with the proxy, so, again, this user can
consume at most 400 kb/s.
3. Then, a new user connect, so the proxy share the connection among
them, giving 1/3 Mb/s to each one.

Sorry, my english is not so good, I hope you can understand me.

Thanks.