[squid-users] Slow for one user, fast for everyone else

From: JL <bearmeat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 01:33:02 -0700

I have a server setup which provides an anonymous proxy service to
individuals across the world. I have one specific user that is
experiencing very slow speeds. Other users performing the very same
activities do not experience the slow speeds, myself included. I asked
the slow user to do traceroutes and it appeared there were no network
routing issues but for some reason it is VERY slow for him to the
point of being unusable. The slow user can perform the same exact
activities perfectly fine using another proxy service but with my
proxy it is too slow.

Any help is appreciated.