[squid-users] squid 2.7

From: Aguiar Magalhaes <magalhj_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 05:27:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list,

I've been instaled the squid 2.7 in a freebsd 7 machine. I need to configure it to a network with at about 400 clients machines.

The server has 4 GB RAM and 60 GB (partition) to the cache, and only the pf firewall is configured and running on this server, since a lot.

I alread have a directive in the pf file to transfer all the network access to the squid, when they use the port 80 and 443.

How to configure the main parameters (cache, memory usage, and others if necessary) in the squid.conf for our network and server ?

Help me, thanks,

Aguiar Magalhaes