[squid-users] how to intergrate virus detection with squid proxy

From: simon benedict <sbdcunha_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:03:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I have the following setup which is been workin fine for a long time

Redhat 9
squid-2.4.STABLE7-4

i also have shoreline firewall on the same squid server

now i appreciate if someone cd advise n help me

1) Real time Virus Scanning for your Proxy Server, includes scanning of HTTP traffic and downloaded files

2) Real-Time Content Scanning for HTTP traffic.

3) POP Up Filter

4) Scanning of active content like Javascript, Java or ActiveX and block scripts that access the hard disks

i really wd apprecite if someone advise me of software which i can download n intergrate it with squid

really apprecite your help

regards

simon