[squid-users] Web content filtering/modification

From: Puze Yang <puzey_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:53:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

Please bear with me as I am new to the proxy server filed and my question must be a basic one. For re-branding purpose, in a
intranet environment, a HTTPS requests from Client browser is sent to the Proxy Server, and the Proxy Server in turn request a HTTPS page
from an internal Web Server.
Once the content retrieved from the Web Server, the Proxy Server needs
to replace some particular texts, and then send the modified content to
the Client.

The question is, whether HTTPS traffic can be "changed" by using Squid or do you know any other software may do?

Many thanks in advance.
Ben Yang