Re: [squid-users] How to block teamviewer in squid

From: Avinash Rao <avinash.aol_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:24:59 +0530

I am using squid in ubuntu 8.04 and its already blocked (by default).
I am trying to connect to my linux server from home through broadband,
but the connection is not going through.

First, it said, the screen in locked, then i got the screen unlocked,
then, it said the password was accepted by the host machine,
connection not established.

How do i use teamviewer to connect to my server through squid?