[squid-users] Unable to have certain site to be non-cacheable and ignore already cached data

From: Anton <anton.vazir_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:49:02 +0500

Hello!

was trying for a few hours to have a certain site
(http://www.nix.ru) to be not cacheable - but squid always
gives me an object which is in cache!

My steps:

acl DIRECTNIX url_regex ^http://www.nix.ru/$
no_cache deny DIRECTNIX
always_direct allow DIRECTNIX

- But anyway - until I PURGED by the squidclient the
required page - it was in the STALE state in the log -
TCP_REFRESH_HIT - and I saw the old data.

Could anyone please give a clue how to make a certain URL
REGEX to be non-cacheable and to make a direct request
always to a origin server, even if the object is already
cached?

Regards,
Anton.