[squid-users] Disabling error pages

From: Robert Morrison <robert_morrison_at_live.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:02:46 +0100

Hi,

I've found lots of references online (in this list's archives, other sites and the FAQ) to customising error pages in squid, but haven't yet found reference to removing error pages completely.

My squid box is running transparently. In the case of any errors I'd like it to simply return no content to users, so it is not so obvious that their access is being proxied.

Is this possible without editing source code? I think I saw reference to setting font color in error messages to the same as background, but I'd prefer something a little less hackish ;)

Thanks

Catch up on all the latest celebrity gossip
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/