Re: [squid-users] Re-distributing the cache between multiple servers

From: James Cohen <james.cohen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:28:49 +0100

Henrik/Amos,

Thanks for the replies. You're 100% correct in suggesting that we are
using proxy-only.

Thinking a little bit more now about the resilience we want to put in
place and the impact of one of the cache servers going down I can see
that running without proxy-only could be a great benefit to us.

Thanks again for your help.

James