[squid-users] configuration question

From: Lou Lohman <lou.lohman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:57:47 -0500

To Whomever It May Concern,

I have been poking around the Internet and mailing lists and anything
else I can think of, for DAYS, to try to answer what I thought would
be a simple question, "How can I configure Squid so that my authorized
Windows users (Members of the proper security group in AD who are
logged into the network) don't have to answer a challenge to get out
to the Internet?"

That answer, as it turns out, is not obvious - at least, not anywhere
I've found to look.

Lou Lohman
Linux Evangelist
Weber Marking Systems
Arlington Heights, IL

--
"90% of the game is half mental."  Yogi Berra
See my daily blog at http://louceel.blogspot.com.