RES: [squid-users] How can I block a https site?

From: Ricardo Augusto de Souza <ricardo.souza_at_cmtsp.com.br>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:39:56 -0200

I am still not able to block https sites.
I tested all you sugested here.
I am using transparent proxy. I am redirecting all outgoing traffic to
port 80 to squid port 3128. If i redirect 443 port to squid i wont be
able to access ANY https site.

I just wanna block *FEW* https sites like i AM ALREADY doing using

Acl bleh dstdomain "/some/file/"
http_access deny bleh