[squid-users] SQUID + FIREFOX + ACTIVE DIRECTORY

From: matlor <bfrobu_at_tin.it>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 03:18:59 -0700 (PDT)

I have configured squid with winbind integrated in the active directory of a
windows 2003 domain.
If I browse internet trough IE 7 everething is ok, no user and password
prompted, because of the common login. While, if I open Firefox (2 or 3
version), it prompts for user and password.
I have also notioced that if I clic on cancel twice, than I can see tha
internet page.... someon can help me?!?! thanks in advance