Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.1

From: İsmail ÖZATAY <ismail_at_ismailozatay.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 09:07:06 +0200

Amos Jeffries yazmış:
> İsmail ÖZATAY wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I can not configure squid 3.1 beta on my openbsd 4.3 server. When try
>> to configure a get lots of errors. Has anybody ever tried this ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> ismail
>
> Some details about the errors would be helpful.
> Others have managed to get it to work on OpenBSD.
>
> Amos
Here is the some of output.

configure: WARNING: pwd.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: pwd.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: pwd.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: pwd.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: pwd.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: pwd.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: regex.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: regex.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: regex.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: regex.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: regex.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: regex.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sched.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sched.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sched.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sched.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sched.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sched.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: signal.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: signal.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: signal.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: signal.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: signal.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: signal.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: stdarg.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: stdarg.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: stdarg.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: stdarg.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: stdarg.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: stdarg.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: stddef.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: stddef.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: stddef.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: stddef.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: stddef.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: stddef.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: stdio.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: stdio.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: stdio.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: stdio.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: stdio.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: stdio.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/endian.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/endian.h: check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/endian.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/endian.h: section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/endian.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/endian.h: in the future, the compiler will take
preceden
ce
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/file.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/file.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/file.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/file.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/file.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/file.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/ioctl.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/ioctl.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/ioctl.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/ioctl.h: section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/ioctl.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/ioctl.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedenc
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/param.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/param.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/param.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/param.h: section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/param.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/param.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedenc
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/msg.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/msg.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/msg.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/msg.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/msg.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/msg.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/resource.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/resource.h: check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/resource.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/resource.h: section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/resource.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING: sys/resource.h: in the future, the compiler will
take
preced
ence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: in the future, the compiler will take
preceden
ce
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: in the future, the compiler will take
preceden
ce
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/syscall.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/syscall.h: check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/syscall.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/syscall.h: section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/syscall.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/syscall.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precede
nce
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/time.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/time.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/time.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/time.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/time.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/time.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: syslog.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: syslog.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: syslog.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: syslog.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: syslog.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: syslog.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: time.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: time.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: time.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: time.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: time.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: time.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: utime.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: utime.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: utime.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: utime.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: utime.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: utime.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: varargs.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: varargs.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: varargs.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: varargs.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: varargs.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: varargs.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
----------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/ ##
configure: WARNING: ##
configure: WARNING: db.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: db.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: db.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: db.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: db.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: db.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING: ##