Re: [squid-users] MSNT authentication - login window

From: Luciano Cassemiro <luciano.cassemiro_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 09:25:15 -0200

Forgot to 'reply to all'. My bad
Resend...

Dear Henrik,

my first acl:
acl users proxy_auth REQUIRED
so theres that defaults - acl our_networks, manager, localhost etc

acl tecnology proxy_auth [users in this group]
acl directors proxy_auth [users in this group]
. . . . .
until:
acl forbidden_sites url_regex -i "/path/forbidden_sites.txt"
acl forbidden_webmail blablabla

and then:

http_access deny our_networks users forbidden_sites !directors
(keep denying webmail etc)

http_access allow our_networks users
http_access deny all

Henrik Nordstrom escreveu:
> On fre, 2008-10-31 at 08:43 -0200, Luciano Cassemiro wrote:
>
>> Everything is OK but what bothers me is: the login window shows up
when an user
>> tries to connect to a forbidden site then he fill with his credentials
BUT after