Re: [squid-users] Squid-3 + Tproxy4 clarification

From: Arun Srinivasan <hi2arun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:37:14 +0530

Thanks for the response.

" - does the client IP have access to use the hidden peer proxy?"
Yes. To ensure this I tried it out with an 'nc' utility instead of peer proxy.

"- do the connections between peers go over lo interface? I'm not sure
what the special kernel behavior with public IPs on localhost
interface would be."
Yes. I could see the connections go over lo interface. However, it is
not getting handled by the stack.

--
Regards,
Arun S.