RE: [squid-users] URL Filtering for Squid

From: Alex Huxham <a.huxham_at_wellscs.somerset.sch.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:53:43 -0000

Dansguardian is alone the same lines of ufdbguard, configurable etc, you
can bolt in av scanning of files, as well as setting strict policies,
you can also rewrite urls (i.e. automatically turning google safe search
on) It has a few more features, that same blacklist applies.

Client > Dansguardian > Squid, as dansguardian forwards to the proxy,
need to use DG 2.7+ with forwarding to properly log usernames

Alex