[squid-users] Restricted users able to browse secure sites after enabled skype access in squid

From: R.Rajasekar <rajasekar_at_acmet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:44:07 +0530

We have configured squid proxy server 2.6 STABLE in Fedora 6 box. We have
given full time net access for particular users only. Remaining users will
access the net at particular time only. But for skype access we have given
access for all users. This is our code for skype access.

 acl Safe_ports port 80 # http
 acl Safe_ports port 21 # ftp
 acl Safe_ports port 443 563 # https, snews
 acl Safe_ports port 70 # gopher
 acl Safe_ports port 210 # wais
 acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535 # unregistered ports
 acl Unreg_ports port 1025-65535 # unregistered ports

 acl Safe_ports port 280 # http-mgmt
 acl Safe_ports port 488 # gss-http
 acl Safe_ports port 591 # filemaker
 acl Safe_ports port 777 # multiling http

 acl udpproto proto UDP

 http_access allow udpproto Safe_ports

For all users skype is working fine. The limited (limited net access users)
time users can able access some secure sites like gmail,hotmail & many
banking sites due to this config "http_access allow udpproto Safe_ports".

I want to allow only skype access not secute websites for limited users at
restricted time.