Re: [squid-users] Squid & Win XP & transparent mode

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:37:03 +0100

Configuring all your clients is not that bad, there are mechanisms to
do it almost painlessly:

Among the availble options there's DHCP, wpad and if you have a domain
you can also use group policies and logon scrips.

Teharding your question, what OS would you need the binary for? MS Windows?

--
    /kinkie