Re: [squid-users] Squid & Win XP & transparent mode

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:09:53 +0100

On ons, 2008-11-12 at 10:06 +0100, Jose wrote:
> Binarys are for Windows xp professional. We don't use dhcp, domain. All my
> network is in a workgroup without servers.

Transparent interception is not yet officially supported on Windows as
far as I know. But may still work reasonably well if you can convince a
local firewall on the Squid server to NAT incoming packets to port 80
(any destination) to itself.

Squid does not automate NAT rules for you. Not on on any platform.