Re: [squid-users] Squid Stops Responding Sporadically

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:39:13 +1300 (NZDT)

> Hi,
> could you please give us a few more details? Squid version (squid
> -v), operating system, whether you got a binary package or rolled your
> own, a few info about the setup (forward proxy? Reverse? Transparent?)
> It's hard to tell from what I read so far, unless I missed something

He has said 3.0.stable10. With aufs problems as well, so probably running
on some form of BSD.

The rest of the Q's still need answering though. I'm particularly
interested in the configure options used to build, confirmation of the OS,
the rest of the backtrace from the core, and whether its a vanilla squid
or patched.

Amos