[squid-users] acl allow???

From: Roger Thomas <roger.e.thomas_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:37:01 -0000

Hi,

This is my first time posting to the mailing list, but I just wanted to know
whether anyone knew how to do the below:

I use the following to block a list of words from URL’s:

acl misc_block_list url_regex -i "/etc/squid/block/misc_block.list"
http_access deny misc_block_list

I am trying to allow certain words, so for example, the word sex is in the
block list, but I want the word sussex to be allowed.
I have created another file called misc_allow.list but I’m not sure how to
tell it to allow.  I presumed something like this:

acl misc_allow_list url_regex -i "/etc/squid/block/misc_allow.list"
http_access allow misc_allow_list

this doesn’t work though.  It says:

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you all in advance,

Regards,

Roger

Roger.e.thomas_at_gmail.com