Re: [squid-users] Large ACLs and TCP_OUTGOING_ADDRESS

From: Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:26:09 +0600

Thank you Amos for your valuable input on this. A copy of the runtime
information during peak times can be found here:
http://116.193.170.11/squid/squid_2008-11-17-213652-General-Information.html

I'm also attaching the following graphs:

1. Cache Hit Rate
(http://116.193.170.11/squid/squid-2008-11-17-2140-CacheHitRate.png)
2. Client Request Rate
(http://116.193.170.11/squid/squid-2008-11-17-2140-ClientRequestRate.png)
3. CPU IOWait
(http://116.193.170.11/squid/squid-2008-11-17-2140-cpuIOWait.png)
4. Service Timers
(http://116.193.170.11/squid/squid-2008-11-17-2140-ServiceTimers.png)

I'm also attaching a copy of my cache configuration.
http://116.193.170.11/squid/squid_2008-11-17-213652-config.html

Looking at it, can you suggest me if I can get any better performance than
it is? I think the IOWait is way too high, and I am using regular commodity
SATA HDDs.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
HASSAN