RE: [squid-users] acl deny versus acl allow?

From: Roger Thomas <roger.e.thomas_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:17:38 -0000

Hi,
Ok, well you were all right! Unfortunately I didn't know that the allow acl
had to be above the deny.

Ive used this and it works like a charm.

acl misc_allow_list url_regex -i "/etc/squid/block/misc_allow.list"
http_access allow misc_allow_list

acl misc_block_list url_regex -i "/etc/squid/block/misc_block.list"
http_access deny misc_block_list

Thanks all!

Roger