Re: [squid-users] User Access With Using A Squid Proxy

From: Rick Chisholm <rchisholm_at_parallel42.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:46:16 -0500

sounds like you have a bit of a hybrid solution going with the proxy.pac
handling some of the ACL work. Depending on the size of user base you
are dealing with, you could have various ACLs in squid based on client
IP. Otherwise you might be looking at using one of the built-in squid
auth mechanisms. NTLM auth might allow you to tie into AD.