[squid-users] cache_peer, time based

From: Marcel Grandemange <thavinci_at_thavinci.za.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 02:46:33 +0200

Hey does anybody know how I would do something like the following...

I have a squid server that under normal circumstances will always fetch
objects directly.

However from 12:00 at night to 8:00am , the line is saturated from p2p use.
Now the same time we have another cache on a different line for different
purposes that will be entirely free during non working hours.

What I would like to do is use the cache_peer directive for this cache but
it must ONLY be used between 12:00 and 8:00 , the rest of the time it must
go directly.

Possible? Scripts?

Any advice?