Re: [squid-users] improve flow capacity

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:10:44 +0100

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Ken DBA <mysqld_at_yahoo.cn> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was just finding the flow capacity for Squid is too limited.
> It's even hard to reach an upper limit of 150 MBits.
>
> How can I improve the flow capacity for Squid in the reverse-proxy mode?
> Thanks in advance.

It's hard to tell with such scarcity of informations.

The best way is to hire help; some of the developers do squid-related
consultancy and development for a living.

Next best way is to describe your situation in a little more detail:
starting your hardware/OS setup, data mix characteristics, relevant
configuration details and operational parameters (for instance:
average req/s, average object size, average and peak number of used
file descriptors).

--
    /kinkie