[squid-users] NTLM Auth for workstation not users

From: Razvan Grigore <esteticu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:13:46 +0200

Hello,

I successfully implemented a working solution with squid 3.0STABLE10,
NTLM Auth & samba.
I have an AD group with users that are allowed to access the internet.

What is demanded now by my company is to add to that internet group
some computer accounts, that will have access to the proxy no matter
what user is logged on them.

Now, from AD point of view, it's easy to add the computer name to that
group. The problem is with squid acl's. Can you please give me an
example as how I should get it working? Or external acl is the answer
here? If yes, can you also give me an example?

Thank you!
Razvan