Re: [squid-users] NTLM Auth for workstation not users

From: Razvan Grigore <esteticu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 15:39:25 +0200

> What you are looking for is winbind helper. It runs as an external ACL.
> Any other approach will also need to run an external ACL, so the answer to
> your seconds question is yes and the example is winbind.

The winbind helper is declared like this:

external_acl_type ad_group children=3 ttl=120 %LOGIN
/usr/lib/squid/wbinfo_group.pl

I pass to it only the username. What I want is allow ANY username
(even if it's not member of Internet AD group) who is logged on a
computer member of this Internet group. I guess i have to pass the
%SRC variable to a external helper and user nmblookup to get the
computer name and then i'm stuck.

Any ideas?
Razvan