RE: [squid-users] rebuilding db does not stop

From: Sameer Shinde <s2sameer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:27:47 +0000

Hi Amos,

Thanks for your help & instant reply.
I've also contacted to squidguard mailing list. I posted this issue here because I'm sure many of our other friends
also must be using squidguard who are aware of the problem and its resolution.

Thanks & Regards,
Sameer Shinde.
Sr. Customer Support Engineer,
Email:- s2sameer_at_hotmail.com
M:- +91 98204 61580
http://www.geocities.com/s9sameer
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.