Re: [squid-users] Number of Spindles

From: Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 04:10:32 +0600

> It's the first number in "Filemap bits in use: 1849478 of 2097152 (88%)"

Wow, thanx! Is there some similar value displayed for COSS storages also?

> Correct. LFUDA does not have a "oldest".
> We could show the LFUDA weight of the "least interesting" object, but
> it's kind of pointless..

Ok. Then, for LFUDA, is there a way to tell how often the cache is being
revised entirely? I mean, to increase Byte Hit Ratio, what I've read so
far, they say that it keeps improving at a decreasing rate, till around 25 -
30 days, after which no change is noticeable at all. So, it would be nice
to figure out how old the data in my cache is. Any pointers?

Regards
HASSAN