Re: [squid-users] template squid pages

From: ░▒▓ ɹɐzǝupɐɥʞ ɐzɹıɯ ▓▒░ <mirza.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:30:21 +0700

thx a lot

2 question

"EITHER
 manually cut-n-paste the whole CSS text into the error templates

>> so this one will work ... hmm i c

"OR,
 host the .css file publicly and replace the style tags in each
template file with:
 <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="errorpage.css">"

>>> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="errorpage.css">" <-- this will call http://rootdomain/errorpage.css correct ?
or the scheme must like put image using ( i forgot the detail but if
im not wrong like this )
use MIME option ...
then at errorpage template
put the img location with http://squid-server:port/something/image.jpg

?

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 6:52 PM, Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> wrote:
> [...]
> manually cut-n-paste the whole CSS text into the error templates <style>
> tags where the %s is.
>
> OR,
> host the .css file publicly and replace the style tags in each template
> file with:
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="errorpage.css">
>

>> and how if i want like this ?
>> http://martybugs.net/smoothwall/images/squid_block.png
>
> The old way to do it was to re-write the whole page.
> The layout has changed a bit with splitting the title and content sections
> so it won't look exactly like that.
>
> That your actual wanted output?
> I think it will probably work with something like this:
>
> #titles {
> text-align: center;
> background-color: #ffef9c;
> border: 20px solid #ffcf63;
> }
> #titles h1 { display: none; }
> #content {
> background-color: #ffef9c;
> text-align: center;
> border: 20px solid #ffcf63;
> }
>
> Have a play. You might come up with something you like more.
>
> Amos
>

>> On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
>> wrote:

>>> Ah. Okay. You are using 3.1.0.3 right?
>>>
>>> Only 3.1 contains code to correctly use the CSS in error pages.
>>> That package installs with both the error page templates where you can
>>> see
>>> the CSS hooks ( id="" ), and the errorpage.css file with the default CSS
>>> in
>>> it to make the pages look similar to new Squid-cache.org website.
>>>

>>> The W3C provide a simple tutorial at
>>> http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_examples.asp
>>> which covers most of the things available in the squid error pages (ID's
>>> and
>>> basic HTML text tags P, BLOCKQUOTE, DIV, H1, H2, HR).
>>>
>>> The CSS in Squid breaks the page down into three boxes for #titles,
>>> #content, and #footer. Then puts extra IDs on some unusual things like
>>> the
>>> #sysmsg (message from OS subsystem) and #error (name of error "Access
>>> Denied" etc.). These IDs are all visible in the default errorpage.css
>>> file.
>>>
>>> HTML tags inside each box can be referenced relative to them as needed
>>> like
>>> this: #error p { color: red; }
>>> which makes the error message text red for example, but does not change
>>> any
>>> of the other text on the page.
>>>

>>> Amos

>>> --
>>> Please be using
>>> Current Stable Squid 2.7.STABLE5 or 3.0.STABLE10
>>> Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.3 or 3.0.STABLE11-RC1
>>>

> --
> Please be using
> Current Stable Squid 2.7.STABLE5 or 3.0.STABLE10
> Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.3 or 3.0.STABLE11-RC1

-=-=-=-=
http://amyhost.com ( webhosting dengan budget terbatas )
Hot News !!! :
Pengin punya Layanan SMS PREMIUM ?
Contact me ASAP. dapatkan Share revenue MAXIMAL tanpa syarat traffic...