Re: [squid-users] WCCP2 service info

From: kgardenia42 <kgardenia42_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:47:50 +0000

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:56 AM, Henrik Nordstrom
<henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> mn 2008-12-08 klockan 20:51 +0000 skrev kgardenia42:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When defining a wccp2 dynamic service group it seems that it only
>> allows for a finite list of up to 8 ports which should be redirected
>> to the squid box. In my case I don't want to statically list the
>> ports to be redirected in the squid config and 8 is too few.
>>
>> Is there any way, whether in wccp2 config or router config, that I can
>> say "just redirect all ports to the squid box"?
>
> Should be to just define a service with no ports specified.

Yeah I thought so too but unless I missed something that doesn't
appear to work, or not on the latest 2.7 release. For the record, I
was able to get it working by commenting out these lines :

    if (!(flags & WCCP2_SERVICE_PORTS_DEFINED)) {
    fatalf("parse_wccp2_service_info: service %d: no ports
defined!\n", service_id);
    }

Thanks.