[squid-users] time format of error page

From: Sameer Shinde <s2sameer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:30:12 +0000

Hi All,

Whenever there is any error or any requested page does not get accessed, squid throws
messages, with with there is last line saying like this,

"Generated Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:19:14 GMT by localhost (squid/3.0.STABLE1)"

Can any one let me know what is the code to generate this line, as I want to add this
in a custmized web-page which shows after restrictions.
Also If you see, this line shows the time in GMT format, which I want to show in local time format.
How to go about it?
If you change the log time format, I'm in doubt, whether it will change this time or not, as It will
only chnage time time format in the log, not of this page.

Anyone, Any hints, welcome.

Thanks & Regards,
Sameer Shinde.
Sr. Customer Support Engineer,
Email:- s2sameer_at_hotmail.com
M:- +91 98204 61580
http://www.geocities.com/s9sameer
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.