Re: [squid-users] SquidNT 2.6 Stable 16 - Uploading Files Problem

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:45:32 +1300 (NZDT)

> Hi,
> *REPOST* Can anyone help me with this please? Is there something in my
> squid.conf file that I need to change or is it a mime.conf problem? Sorry
> I dont have much of an idea of what to look for. To recap, some people
> are having trouble uploading files using web based email or other websites
> that allow for files to be uploaded.
>
> I have quite a few of these lines:
> 2008/12/04 12:10:02| httpReadReply: Request not yet fully sent "POST
> http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xxxmoodle/files/index.php"
> Where xxx has been removed.
> I also have the following lines, but I dont think it's associated with
> that error:
> Warning: All url_rewriter processes are busy.
> Warning: Up to 8 pending requests queued.
> and
> Consider increases the number of url-rewriter processes to atleast 16 in
> your config file.
> Thanks,
> Adam

The re-write5 overload may in fact be related to your problem as it will
halt all pending requests until the overflow queue has been cleared. It
needs fixing urgently anyway.

Also SquidNT is an obsolete experiment, and "Squid 2.6.stable16" is
getting old. Have you tried the newer release ACM Consulting have created?

Amos