[squid-users] storeurl_rewrite and ICP

From: Imri Zvik <imriz_at_bsd.org.il>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:00:50 +0200

Hi,

I'm using the storeurl_rewrite feature to store content with changing
attributes.

As my traffic grows, I want to be able to add cache_peers to share the load.

After configuring the peers, I've found out that all my ICP queries results
with misses.
It seems like the storeurl_rewrite logic is not implemented in the ICP
queries - i.e., nor the ICP client or the server passes the URL through the
storeurl_rewrite process before checking if the requested content is cached
or not.

Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance,