[squid-users] Build Squid for another machine

From: Bostonian <ygwen77_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:46:26 -0800

I am building Squid on a CentOS machine, which has all the required
stuff for Squid build. Now, I want
to move Squid on another CentOS machine, which does not have GCC at
all. Here is what I did: I basically
copied all the stuff under /usr/local/squid/* to my target machine. It
works so far. My question is whether there
are some system files that should be copied over too.

Or, is there an easy way to do this task: build squid for a different
box? Thank you.